Saturday, October 24, 2009

Are ya still with me folks??

Well, good! Because we have a LOT coming your way... I'd hate for you to miss it!

New blogs from Vinny, myself, and a newcomer - Dr. Skotch, the legendary drunk phsyician from Denton, TX! He promised to sober up slightly long enough to write down his thoughts and ideas on classic burlesque and how to choose music - stay tuned for that!

ALSO - my production team would like to FORMALLY ANNOUNCE that we will be bringing boylesque to Dallas! Yes, sir! We've got not one, but TWO tassle twirling Hottie McHotties coming your way... just WAIT 'til you see where they put thier tassles. :) Keep Dec. 13th clear in your books...

Stay Tuned!

Vivienne

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited about your Boylesque! More please!

    Vinney you fool me with those glasses.

    I LOVE THIS BLOG. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete