Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Atomic Frolic - WOW.

I can say, without a DOUBT - that this has been one of the funnest experiences I have had yet. La Divina and Diamond Jim put on one HECKUVA show, along with Java from Bachelor Pad, who was our SUAVE emcee (I got to bring him his little black book of naughty girls' numbers, hehe). I shared the stage with my lovely friend Bunny Bailey, and we tore it up as the panty wranglers! The performers pulled out all the stops - Ginger Valentine debuted 2 SWELTERING new numbers (I gotta say, her pasties for the stewardess numbers were GORGEOUS... I gotta find out who made those ;D), Lady Divina performed one of my ALL TIME FAVE numbers (I love her fan routines). Black Mariah literally SCORCHED the stage with her Hell routine (she burned off her corset, HOT!). Ruby Rocket showed everyone in the place her "Cuban beat", while newcomer Cora Coquette showed that she clearly earns the title given to her of "fiercest fanny." Angela Ryan and Rose darling also both performed brand new numbers (Angela looked straight out of a vintage men's magazine, while Rose took the stage in a sweet yet naughty little number). Kitten DeVille was the headliner of the evening, proving how she won the title of Miss Exotic World 2002 with her momentous energy and hypnotic gyrations, all the while in a pair of 5 inch platforms. DAMN is all I can say about the evening!

A picture can say a thousand words - so here are a few, a little photo journey I took!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Myself, Ginger Valentine, and Cora Coquette

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Me and Kitten DeVille, Amber DeVille and her sister Megan, and Me and Jade Pearl

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Decadent Dame girls cutting up, my fabu hairdresser Lynne, and me and Java!


Again, such a blast! Keep posted to ladivinaburlesque.com to keep tabs for the next show... Oct. 23rd!

Cheers!

Vivienne

No comments:

Post a Comment